Q: Do Chinese eat dogs?
问:中国人吃狗肉么?
A: Yes.We eat a lot of dogs. And cats,too. Especially on your "Thanks giving" day. Besides, turkeys are our favorite pets. We regard turkeys as human's best friends. In China only the most uneducated eat turkeys.
答:对,我们吃狗,而且吃很多,还吃猫,特别是在你们过“感恩节”的时候。与此同时,火鸡是我们最喜欢的宠物,我们认为火鸡是人类最好的朋友,在中国,只有最没有文化的人才吃火鸡。
Q: China is becoming strong. Does your government want to take over the world?
问:中国变得越来越强,你们ZF想统治全世界么?
A: Yes, absolutely. As soon as we become powerful, we will invade Iraq and Afghanistan.
答:没错,正是如此!当我们变得更强的时候,我们就会去侵占伊拉克和阿富汗!
Q: Why doesn't your government give Tibet back to its monks?
问:为什么你们ZF不把西Z交换给那里的喇嘛?
A: Because the monks want to help the Seminoles take back Florida.
注:Seminoles (印第安人的)塞米诺尔族
答:因为那些喇嘛要帮塞米诺尔族夺回弗洛里达州!
Q: Are the products made in China very cheap?
问:中国的商品制造成本是不是过分便宜了?
A: Yes. Were we using black slaves, the price would be even cheaper.
答:没错,不过如果我们起用黑奴的话,造价会更加便宜!
Q: You have 1.4 billion people. Now what do you want to do with it?
问:你们有十四亿人民,你们想过将来怎么办么?
A: Find a new planet. Kill the native people there, and move in.
答:找个新星球,杀了当地原驻民,然后迁徙。(暗指美国)
Q: Why you are the only kids in your family?
问:为什么你们家就你一个小孩?
A: Because our parents don't fuck around.
答:因为我们中国人的父母不会随便乱搞!(译者觉得,这句话说来杀杀美国人过分关心我们人 权问题的气焰就罢了,实际情况,还是值得大家反省的。)
http://www.douban.com/group/topic/6289468/

0 评论:
发表评论
喜欢就回复一个吧...